Experience the beauty of the flora and fauna in the Valais’Alps and enjoy the fresh air of altitude.
Enjoy hiking and biking
Exploring the mountain lakes, climbing the Tournot or enjoying the view from the Bella-Tola (3025 m) – there are many opportunities for hiking and numerous trails around the hotel Weisshorn! The area is also suitable for Nordic walking.
In the Val d’Anniviers, mountain tours are offered by qualified guides. You can find information about it or a detailed description of available hiking trails at the tourist office.
For mountain bikers, In the immediate vicinity are several biking routes of different difficulty levels, as well as «Downhill» routes.
Routes around the Hotel Weisshorn
- Mountain bike itineraries and hiking routes around the Hotel Weisshorn on Google Maps: Hotel Weisshorn Sports Map
- Current hiking map and outdoor activities 2020 in Chandolin, St. Luc and the surrounding area: Flyer valdanniviers.ch (PDF file)
- Overview map with hiking trails, botanical nature trails and mountain bike trails: Overview map (PDF file)
- Example hike to the top of Tounot at an altitude of 3018m: Tourenbericht eines Gastes gipfelbuch.ch
- Hike from the Val d’Anniviers to Zermatt: Etappenbeschreibung wandersite.ch
- Beautiful high-altitude trails in the Val d’Anniviers: Tourenbeschreibungen wandersite.ch
- Bike tour from St. Luc to the Hotel Weisshorn: Karte vttae.ch
- Bike tour Val d’Anniviers: Tourenbeschreibung Ride Magazin ride.ch
- Bike tour to the Hotel Weisshorn: Tourenbeschreibung Ride Magazin ride.ch
Experience reports on tours in Val d’Anniviers, to the Hotel Weisshorn
- Hiking: Article in Schweizer Familie, 2019
Auf dem Planetenweg über Saint-Luc
- Biking: Article on Switzerland Tourismus, MySwitzerland.com
Là-haut sur une cabane perchée
- Biking: Article on Bike Magazine, bikemag.com
Time Travel – A calculated travers of the Swiss Alps
- Biking: Article on Red Bull, redbull.com
See why this hidden Swiss valley is a universe of experience for bikers
- Hiking: Article on Outdoor Guide, outdoor-guide.ch
Sprachbarrieren – Wandern im Wallis