23 double rooms
The simple double rooms, lined with Valais fir and spruce wood, guarantee you a cozy feeling of well-being at 2,337 m asl – even when it is bitterly cold outside.
Shower and toilet on the floor.
4 double rooms
«Superior» (corner rooms)
Our corner rooms are conceived in the same style as our standard rooms, but are more spacious. They are located on the south west corner of the building, at the end of the corridor of the 1st and 2nd floor.
Shower and toilet on the floor.
3 single rooms
Our singles rooms are cozy and are intended for customers travelling solo.
Shower and toilet on the floor
|Rooms||Sunday-Friday||Saturday-Sunday||Festive Season *||December 31 **|
|Double rooms «Standard»||CHF 300.–||CHF 320.–||CHF 330.–|
|Double rooms «Superior» (corner rooms)||CHF 340.–||CHF 370.–||CHF 370.–|
|Single rooms||CHF 160.–||CHF 170.–||CHF 175.–|
|Children up to 10 years in Double Room||CHF 220.–||CHF 240.–||CHF 250.–|
|Extra Bed in Double Room Superior (corner rooms)||CHF 80.–||CHF 80.–||CHF 110.–|
|Dog||CHF 10.–||CHF 10.–||CHF 10.–|
* Festive Season from 28th December to 3rd January (except December 31st)
** Special price for December 31st only
- All rates in CHF incl. VAT.
- Our rate applies per room and per day. It includes a swiss breakfast, a 4 course diner and the VAT. The tourist tax is CHF 4.00 per adult and per day, and CHF 2.00 per child and per day.
- We can provide extra beds at a supplementary cost. Due to limited space, extra beds can be provided only for superior rooms.
- If you would like to stay longer, we will glady offer you a 5% discount on every stay over 4 nights.
- Children are welcome. Children under 2 years old stay free of charge using existing bedding.
- Dogs are allowed in the rooms but not in the restaurant during evening meals.
- In case cancelled up to 30 days prior to arrival, the hotel will not charge.
- In case cancelled up to 14 days prior to arrival, the hotel requires 25% of the total invoice amount.
- In case cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival, the hotel requires 50% of the total invoice amount.
- In case cancelled or modified later or no-show, the hotel requires 100% of the total invoice amount.
You can book a room directly through our online booking system. Should you have any concern or special request, please do not hesitate to contact us. We remain at your service.
Good to know – for the hotel guests
In the evening, a tasty 4-course meal is served for the guests staying at the hotel. In our panoramic room, you get a wonderful view of the mountain landscape of the Valais.
Special-Tip : On Thursday evening we serve a speciality from the Valais : Raclette with as first course a Valaisanne Plate
Swiss breakfast buffet
Enjoy every morning our delicious and hearty buffet.
Unfortunately, passenger transfer can not be organized by us.
Luggage transfer, only in winter!
Should you need luggage transfer from the valley station in St-Luc to the hotel, please make your reservation by phone or by email.
Luggages must be dropped at St-Luc valley station no later than 1:30 pm on the day of arrival, otherwise we can not guarantee their transfer. Employees of the funicular will gladly inform you of the location for the luggage storage. Please label your luggage: «Hotel Weisshorn».
In summer, our luggage transfer service is not available.
Winter Shuttle Service
Upon booking by phone or email, the Weisshorn hotel offers its guests a shuttle service. At 4 pm, we will meet with our customers on the edge of the track «Pas-de-Boeuf – Prilett» near the Chalet Blanc du Tounot for the route up to the Weisshorn hotel.