Fantastic Ski tours
Routes passing close to the hotel:
- Bella Tola – descent to Obeems 3025m (2h)
- Pointes de Nava – West slope 2768m (6h)
- Pointe de Tourtemagne – Northeast slope 3078m (6h)
- Pointe de Tourtemagne – South Summit 3070m (7h)
- The Boudri – west slope 3070 m (7h)
- The Omen Roso – northeast slope 3041m (6h)
Through dreamy snowy landscapes
Various hiking trails are also open in winter.
Moreover, some snowshoe walking trails pass directly in front of the Weisshorn! They can therefore be taken to reach our hotel. Snowshoes can be rented in sport shops in St-Luc.
Skiing and snowboarding
Ski Area St-Luc / Chandolin
From the Hotel Weisshorn you can easily reach the impressive ski resorts of St-Luc / Chandolin. In a majestic, unspoiled nature, a ski area with 75 km of slopes awaits you.
From the Weisshorn hotel to the slopes: it is very easy to ski to the new chairlift de La Forêt (near the car park la Forêt). You will then find yourself directly on the slopes of St-Luc. It is also possible to go down until St-Luc. However we advise our guests to take the chairlift de La Forêt, as there is less queue in the morning during high season. (To reach the hotel Weisshorn from the slopes, we offer a complimentary shuttle service by ratrac bus.)
In the nearby
- Funslope in Tignousa / St-Luc: 450 metres long, average difficulty
- Skating on the natural skating rink, Prilett, St-Luc
Planet trail and astronomical observatory F.-X. Bagnoud: The planet trail is also easily accessible in winter because the road is groomed regularly – good snow shoes are sufficient to come to us.
Maps and links
The Weisshorn hotel is a stopover on the High Road which leads you through particular roads and through the heart of the Valais Alps. Amidst the most beautiful peaks of 4000 meters, the Imperial High Road is one of the most impressive ski routes of all the Alps.